December 29, 2011

2011.

December 29, 2011
Hi world,

Wow. It's been awhile since an update. Time for my end-of-the-year recap.  No pix this time!  I’ll keep it short and sweet.

In 2011, I experienced the magnitude 9.0 Tohoku Earthquake of Japan, toured Japan with the love of my life, said goodbye to new friends, moved back to America, reunited with old friends, prayed for mom when she got her new kidney, got a new job, moved to Milpitas, went to Niners, Warriors, and Giants games, got my Vegas fix, and bought an Annual Passport to Disneyland!!!

It was definitely an interesting year.  Thank you Lord for 2011!  I'm definitely ready for 2012! :)

2011.12.16 - socal in december dslr 399

Wish you were here,
Marilou

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rad! Hope you have a great 2012. Can't wait until we finally do our El Torito's Karaoke Night!

Marilou said...

Thanks Joel-sama. :D

 
wish you were here. © 2008. Design by Pocket