August 17, 2009

It's official...

August 17, 2009
Hi friends!

As some of you may know, I've had a very challenging and exciting year. With all the obstacles and hardships, I just wanted to thank everyone for being so supportive throughout all of it. You've prayed for me, let me crash on your couches, played a ridiculous amount of beer pong with me, taken trips to all ends of the U.S. with me... and it has all helped me get to where I am today.

I just wanted to let you know that I've received an official offer and I have accepted a position to teach English abroad in Japan for a minimum of one year. I've been placed in Kashiwa City (Chiba Prefecture) which is about 30 to 40 minutes to Tokyo. I will not be leaving until January 4, 2010, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up so that we can make plans to hang out, take trips, go to events, etc.

That's all I really have to say for now. Just please keep in touch and stay tuned for information on celebratory events... because you know that's how I do it. ;)

Thank you again for all of your support!

Love,
Marilou

0 comments:

 
wish you were here. © 2008. Design by Pocket