September 7, 2010

Happy.

September 7, 2010
Isn’t it funny how happy works? I haven’t really figured it all out yet, but I am enjoying the journey. This week, happy came in the form of:

2010.09.04 - epic saturday 005

Awesome coworkers.

2010.09.04 - epic saturday 011

Perfectly good ramen thrown about by a grumpy Australian in the wee hours of the morning.

2010.09.04 - epic saturday 016

Visitors. In particular, awesome ones like Donna and Nate.

2010.09.06 - harajuku 014

Guys who still love me (I hope) even though I interrupt their conversations, kick and punch them, and yell belligerent obscenities to them while drunk (and/or sober). Actually, judging from my track record... these are probably life-long friendships in the making. Haha.

2010.09.06 - harajuku 047

My discovery of heaven… disguised as a gyoza restaurant in the heart of Harajuku.

2010.09.07 - magazines 004

Sweet students who bring me back goodies like chocolate and magazines from their trips to the US.

Also:

  • E-mails and kind words from friends back home
  • Drunk texts from people trying to do the Dougie in the middle of Reno
  • Videos (lots of videos) of people doing footwork in Vegas


Anyway, I’m off to finish my photo album. I’m currently working on pictures from… April. At this rate, I’ll be done with my album this time next century. Sweet. ;)

Wish you were here,
Marilou

0 comments:

 
wish you were here. © 2008. Design by Pocket