I’ve run into a stream of crazy bad luck this week. Lost my cell phone, lost my memory card, lost my camera battery, got insanely sick, lost $80, got lost in Tokyo while totally wrecked and by myself, and made other life choices that you would just call “really stupid.”
With all of this, lightning crashing down near me, and stuff falling off of the walls and onto my path…. I’m still much happier than I was, say, 2 months ago.
I attribute this to good friends and family, both here in Japan and back home. I don’t know what I would do without every single one of them. They mean more to me than they’ll ever know. I hope they know that and keep it in their hearts. I would hate to lose a single one of them. Also, I hope they know that I will always be here for them no matter what they are going through.
Anyway, I have a feeling I have a hard road ahead of me. This next month is going to be a tough and telling one. I hope I stay strong and keep my faith.
Wish you were here,
Marilou
September 23, 2010
Luck.
September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Damn didn't know all that happened to you. Hope it all gets better. I'm here for you too boo.
Haha. Doode, I'm doing great for real. I'm so happy even with all the shit that has happened. Thank you though! MUAH.
Whoa, when you get bad juju, boy do you get it! Stay safe & keep the skip in your step! If anything, it'll help you dodge those falling objects! :P <3 u
Love you too Pita. MUAH. :)
Post a Comment