Today Mike Posner announced that his 2nd single is going to be “Please Don’t Go”-- my absolute favorite song in the world right now. It’s the shit, but you guys should really listen to his other stuff. He has 4 albums out and some other songs floating about the internet. I am absolutely in love with his music and would probably be down to have his babies. Many, many of his babies.
So, unless you think you’re cooler than me, please please please download these albums and show my man Mikey some support:
- 31 Minutes to Take Off ($9.99 on I-Tunes)
- 31 Minutes to Take Off Acapella Tracks (Free on www.mikeposner.com)
- One Foot Out The Door (Free on http://www.myspace.com/mikeposner)
- A Matter of Time (Free on http://www.myspace.com/mikeposner)
Wish you (and Mike Posner) were here,
Marilou
P.S. I’m uber jelly of all the people who got to see him live back home in SF at The Fillmore. If ever you meet the guy, can you please let him know to come visit me in Japan. ;)
P.P.S. Yes, I realize I'm 26 and posting about my infatuation with a rock star, but hey... he's just that dope. ;)
1 comments:
Can't deny that dude be pretty hot! Lol...just listened to the song and me likey! Thanks for the find :D
Post a Comment